Your contribution to CIHF’s Partner for Change will support us:
• Establishing primary health clinics or run health check-up camps in rural areas.
• Grant financial assistance to indigent person for medical treatment.
• Grant scholarship to exceptionally talented underprivileged student to pursue higher education.
• Enhance the employability of people with disabilities, poor adolescent boys/girls or widow women through vocational training.
• Provide books, notebooks, uniforms, pair of clothes, food or shelter to underprivileged.
• Provide shelter to older person or support living expense of abandoned/neglected in aged home.
• It’s not the size of the contribution that matters; what matters is the outcome your giving produces.
Donations of any size can make the difference!!