1. How to the member get benefited from membership?
2. Who can be the members?
3. What are the salient Activities of CIHF?
• Scientific Meetings
• Publishing Journal “CIHF”.
• Hospital Material Management Seminars.
• Hospital Management Seminars.
• Management Seminars for Nursing Officers.
• Management Seminars for Pharmacists.
• Management Seminars for Medical Records Maintenance.
• Health Services Management Seminars.
• Hospital Consultancy.
• Hospitals Standards.
• Operation Research.
• International Conferences.
• Hospital exhibition.
• To work toward development of alternate system of Medicine.
• Study Tour.
• To conduct examination in Hospital Management/Administration.
• Health Management Forum.
• To work towards Tobacco & drug free society.
• Mandate to conduct National Distance Learning Course, Diploma Hospital Administration, and Nursing Administration etc.
• To conduct essay competition, Award for excellence for Hospitals, best Nurse Award etc.
• Legal Assistance for CPA etc.
4. What is the role of CIHF?
• To advice for strengthening the hospitals Administrators to protect their interest.
• A body for conciliation in case of disputes.
• A liaison Body between the hospital and the professional Association, Nursing Association etc.
• An Institution of providing education and training in Hospital Administration through conferences, Refresher Courses, Distance Learning Education Programme, Workshops & Seminars, Journals etc.
• To develop coordination between government and voluntary hospitals at local, regional and national level.
• To arrange for studies or research in the working of hospital with a view to improve services.
• To liaison with similar associations outside the country and dissemination information received.
• To advice the Government on the policy information regarding medical care especially hospital care.
• To endeavour to make improvements in public relations between all hospital.
• To focus attention of all hospitals to increase the role of hospitals in family welfare and other national programmes in the country.
• To spread the concept of comprehensive Health Care among those concerned in Hospital Administration.
• To focus pivotal role of hospital in P.H.C (Primary Health Care).